Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Adventureland" Red Band Trailer

One of the movies I'm waiting to see this year is coming out in a month! Exciting, yes.
Red Band came out with a new trailer for the movie, Red Band is a site that gets to show you all the drug use, language and sex from the movie that a regular trailer for the public is not allowed to. And it looks so much funnier than the normal trailer. 
Also fun fact but I was grossed out by Ryan and Kristen, I myself think it's funny since I love them both but I feel like he's just so much older than her it looks a little weird. 
Love the trailer so wanted to share it with you guys, but WARNING don't watch if you are under age because there is a lot of drug use, language and sexual content. I'm even more excited to see it now.

- IRENA

No comments: