Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Movies" I'm Looking Forward To In 09

New Moon
Hasn't started filming, starts in March and coming out in November. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are back with 'Twilights' follow up 'New Moon'

Adventureland
Staring two of my favorites Ryan Reynolds and Kristen Stewart. It looks really funny, I can't wait to see it this March. I have the trailer here.


The Yellow Handkerchief
Another Kristen Stewart one. It looks really interesting. No release date is set but I'm hoping it comes out on DVD this year because I'm looking forward to seeing it. There are no trailers just some clips so here they are.



The Cake Eaters
This is about two families. Kristen Stewart is in one she's dying and wants to experence love before it's too late, looks really sad. Here are a few clips, I want to cry just watching them.


Little Ashes
I must admit I want to see it because of Rob but it really does look like he did an amazing job in this one and I'm looking forward to it. Here is the trailer.


How To Be
This one I'm REALLY looking forward to, no release date yet so I'm hoping it comes out this year on DVD. It reminds me of Lars and the Real Girl which is one of my favorites. Rob is awesome. Looks really sweet and sad.


Fast and Furious
Ohhhh shit! finally a real second fast and furious with all original cast members... I'm way excited to see Vin and Paul again it's been awhile. Here is the trailer, coming out this June.


The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Incase you have been under a rock this movie is about a man who is born old and grows up getting younger. Brad Pitt, I know it's going to be awesome I was meant to see it opening day but I had food poisoning so we are going this week. Excited!! Here is the trailer


Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
I'm so excited number 3 is coming out this year. Kate isn't in it but I'm sure it will still be good. Here is the trailer


The Spirit
I always find this style of movie very artistic and I love watching that in itself even if the movie isn’t all that amazing, but I’m sure it will be good anyway. Trailer


Push
Finally a new Chris Evans movie. I like movies that have this sort of story line, advanced humans. Here is the trailer.


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I really like stories about magic and friendship, I know it’s a kids movie but I also know a lot of adults that like it too. I think the movies are fun and exciting so I’m looking forward to seeing the new Harry Potter, it was pushed back to this year. Here is a trailer and some pictures follow up in the video.


Welcome to the Rileys
This movie is being filmed now, there is not date yet only 2009 so I’m hoping. It’s about a couple that lost their daughter 8 years ago. They both have their own problems, anyway the male character movies in with a 16 year old hooker (played by Kristen which I am interested in seeing her in a role like that, more grown up) anyway the woman comes to save her marriage but is drawn to the girl also because she reminds them of the daughter. Their is no trailer or anything out just a few photos so here is one of Kristen.
So there's are just some of the movies I'm looking forward to this year. Hoping they all come out this year. I'm sure as the year goes on there'll be other movies I wont be able to wait to see but this is all I'm aware of right now. Enjoy the trailers, hopefully you will see something you like too.

- IRENA


No comments: