Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Twilight" Book Review

Twilight: By Stephenie Meyer

I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie because everyone I know that's read it loves it. So I borrowed it from my friend Danielle and read it in like 4 days... I was in love. Anything with Vampires I love... but when someone makes vampires this different then it's even more interesting. Meyer really gets you into Bella's character and you really start to feel like you are in love with Edward too. It's one of the best love stories and most interesting in a long time. I loved the book so much I couldn't put it down, I didn't want to put it down. There is so much passion in her writing towards every character and I find myself loving Edward, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Jacob and Charlie... they are my favorite. You feel so bad for Edward and admire Bella so much... I could keep going on and on about everything I love about this book but that might be much... so my favorite part is when they first kiss and he spends the night in her room with her talking the whole night. That part pretty much tells you how hard this is for Edward and how much they want to be together... this isn't a very good review because I just have a million thoughts about the book bouncing around but long story short it is my favorite book and I can't wait to read it again once I'm done with the series.

- IRENA

No comments: